美国亿万富豪 家政女王 玛莎·斯图尔特的每日食谱

发布时间:2025-07-25 03:30  浏览量:36

I'm Martha Stewart, and this is Everything I Eat In A Day.

我是玛莎·斯图尔特,欢迎收看我的每日食谱。

The first thing I do when I wake up is check my iPads. I have two.

我醒来后做的第一件事就是查看我的 iPad。我有两个。

And I check for how much power is left in each of them.

然后我检查一下它们还有多少电量。

I plug them in.

我把它们插上充电。

And I go take a shower.

然后我去洗个澡。

It's very difficult for me to stay in bed later than say 6:15.

我很难在床上呆到 6:15 以后。

I wake up really early, way earlier than that. I've already read the newspaper, The New York Times, cover to cover, done the crossword puzzle, tried to do wordplay.

我起得很早,比那还早得多。我已经把报纸,《纽约时报》从头到尾看了一遍,做了填字游戏,试着玩文字游戏。

And then I get up, and go and do my ablutions.

然后我站起来,去洗澡。

Then I go into the kitchen for my green juice.

然后我去厨房拿我的青汁。

My green juice is very special to me. I think is really the secret of good skin.

我的青汁对我来说很特别。我认为这是拥有好皮肤的秘诀。

I think it's the secret of good healthy hair.

我也认为这是保持头发健康的秘诀。

And I've been juicing for many years.

我已经榨汁喝很多年了。

I remember getting the first juicer, which was kind of a contraption.

我记得我买了第一台榨汁机,那是一种精巧的装置。

Now I have a really great Breville Bluicer, it's called.

现在我有了一款非常棒的 Breville Bluicer。

But I like juice. I like to juice the vegetables.

但是我喜欢果汁。我喜欢给蔬菜榨汁。

And the vegetables, primarily, come from my vegetable greenhouse or my garden.

这些蔬菜,主要来自我的蔬菜温室或菜园。

All year round I'm growing my own vegetables because I want organic, I want clean, I want tasty, and I want healthy.

我一年到头都在自己种蔬菜,因为我想要有机的、干净的、美味的和健康的食物。

So the green juice, cucumbers, parsley, mint, if I have it, a little piece of ginger, which I do not grow, like a half of an orange, including the skin, what am I missing?

所以青汁里会包含黄瓜,欧芹,薄荷,如果我有的话,还会加一小片姜,这不是我种的,还有比如半个橙子,包括皮,我还缺什么?

Oh, I'm missing celery.

哦,我忘了芹菜了。

Celery is excellent, with the leaves of course.

芹菜很棒,当然叶子也是要的。

Don't throw those leaves away.

不要把那些叶子扔掉。

It's extremely important to keep the leaves on.

保持叶子不脱落是非常重要的。

Oh, and I must not forget it.

哦,我也不能忘记它。

Very important ingredient, pineapple.

菠萝是非常重要的食材。

I don't like to put a lot of fruit in.

我不喜欢放很多水果进去。

And I don't put Kale and I don't put cabbage.

我不放羽衣甘蓝,也不放卷心菜。

Kale makes you burp.

羽衣甘蓝会让你打嗝。

It gives you a stomach ache.

它会让你胃痛。

Just doesn't taste good in the juice.

加到果蔬汁里不好喝。

After my green juice, I generally run outside and get in my Polaris, which is like a little four-wheel drive vehicle.

喝完青汁后,我通常会跑到外面,坐上我的 Polaris,它就像一辆小型四轮驱动汽车。

And I drive around the property.

然后我开车绕着房子转一圈。

I also check on my animals. I check on the horses. I check on the donkeys.

我也会检查我的动物。我去看看马。去看看驴子。

I have five of Sicilian donkeys.

我有五头西西里驴。

They're really cute. And they're very lively.

它们真的很可爱,很活泼。

I check on the 20 peacocks.

我会去检查一下那 20 只孔雀。

I check on the 34 homing pigeons.

去看看那 34 只信鸽。

And I check on the 200 plus laying hens and roosters.

然后我再去查看一下 200 多只蛋鸡和公鸡。

On the 17 geese that come from four different countries.

这 17 只鹅来自四个不同的国家。

The dogs love to accompany me on this little round of the property.

狗狗们很喜欢陪我在庄园里转一圈。

And that's only if I have time.

前提是我有时间。

If I have to get in the car and go someplace, then that little tour is checked on by phone.

如果我必须开车去某个地方,那么这个小小的旅行就会通过电话进行确认。

After I do my rounds, I go back to my kitchen and I treat myself to the most delicious cappuccino made on my trusted San Marco two cup cappuccino machine.

巡视完毕后,我回到厨房,用我信赖的圣马可两杯卡布奇诺机泡了一杯最美味的卡布奇诺。

It's sort of the hub of the kitchen.

它是厨房的中心。

And I just found really good organic milk at Mast Brothers.

我刚在 Mast Brothers 找到了非常好的有机牛奶。

Mast Brothers left Brooklyn and they opened a huge factory where they not only sell milk from Battenkill farms in New York State, they make their own delicious chocolate bars.

Mast Brothers 离开布鲁克林,开了一家大工厂,不仅销售纽约州巴顿基尔农场的牛奶,还自己制作美味的巧克力棒。

They grind their own flour.

他们自己磨面粉。

Oh, they're making vinegar now too, delicious vinegar.

哦,他们现在也在做醋,美味的醋。

And it's a beautiful factory.

这是一个美丽的工厂。

It's just the most beautiful modern factory right in Mount Kisco.

这是基斯科山最漂亮的现代工厂。

I am not a snacker.

我不是会吃零食的人。

I try very hard to keep nothing in the house that will entice me as a snack.

我非常努力地在家里不放任何能吸引我把它当零食的东西。

That said, people are always bringing me delicious pastries from New York and breads from here and there.

也就是说,人们总是从纽约给我带来美味的糕点和各地的面包。

But I really like to keep that away from me.

但我真的不会让自己接触那些东西。

When I was commuting to New York to my office, I would stay in New York till after dinner.

当我在纽约上班时,我会在纽约待到晚饭后。

So that would be dinner with probably a cocktail or two, or a wine, bread and butter.

所以晚餐可能会有一两杯鸡尾酒,或者葡萄酒,面包和黄油。

All of those things, even dessert.

所有这些东西,甚至甜点。

So now at home, I just don't do that.

所以现在在家里,我就不那么做了。

I try very, very hard to eat a very light lunch, maybe a tuna fish salad.

我的午餐尽量吃得清淡,可能是金枪鱼沙拉。

I make a really good tuna fish salad.

我做的金枪鱼沙拉很好吃。

Italian tuna, of course, packed in olive oil, celery, crispy apple, maybe a half of a shallot, lots and lots of lemon juice and a little bit of mayonnaise, salt, pepper.

当然是用意大利金枪鱼,加入橄榄油、芹菜、脆苹果、半个葱、很多很多柠檬汁、一点蛋黄酱、盐、胡椒粉。

It is really good.

它真的很好吃。

Not too long ago, dinner was utterly delicious.

不久前,我做了非常美味的晚餐。

I invited three friends to come for dinner, three bachelors.

我邀请了三个朋友来吃晚饭,三个单身汉。

And during COVID again, it's been rather difficult because everybody has to be tested. Everybody has to be safe.

在疫情期间,这是相当困难的,因为每个人都必须接受检测。每个人都必须保证安全。

Everybody has to be socially distanced.

每个人都必须保持社交距离。

But last Saturday I made a delicious dinner.

但是上星期六我做了一顿美味的晚餐。

I had gone to the store on Wednesday or Thursday and I bought a plump organic D'Artagnan chicken.

我周三周四去了商店,买了一只丰满的有机达达尼昂鸡。

And I bought a rack of lamb, also D'Artagnan.

我还买了一块羊排,也是达达尼昂的。

And for string beans, I went to my greenhouse and I picked all kinds of beautiful frisée and a soft butter crunch lettuces.

至于菜豆,我去了我的温室,我摘了各种各样的漂亮的大豆和软黄油脆生菜。

And I had, oh, new French turnips from my greenhouse also.

我还从温室里摘了些新的法国萝卜。

Beautiful, perfect round turnips.

漂亮、完美的圆萝卜。

I've recently learned how to roast the chicken sort of like nomad style or Eleven Madison Park style.

我最近学会了如何烤出有点像游牧风格或麦迪逊公园 11 号风格的烤鸡。

Pretty much the same as all other roast chickens, but with one specific difference.

和其他烤鸡差不多,但有一个特殊的区别。

After you wash and dry the chicken and salt and pepper the interior of the chicken, then you let it sit in the refrigerator overnight to kind of dry out.

在你洗净并晾干鸡肉之后,要在鸡肉内部撒上盐和胡椒,然后把它放在冰箱里过夜,让它变干。

Then the day of cooking if you have some black truffles lying around, it's really nice to slice them thinly and push them under the loosen skin of the chicken.

如果烹饪当天你有一些黑松露,就把它们切成薄片放在松脆的鸡皮下面,这是很棒的做法。

Truss the chicken really tightly.

把鸡肉捆紧。

You can learn how to truss a chicken, believe me.

相信我,你可以学学怎么把鸡绑起来。

I learned from my butchers in Westport, Connecticut 40 years ago.

这是 40 年前我从康涅狄格州韦斯特波特的屠夫那里学到的。

Take a whole stick of unsalted butter, the best butter like Plugrá or Kerrygold.

拿一整条无盐黄油,最好的黄油,比如 Plugrá 或 Kerrygold。

Nice, nice butter, but it has to be room temperature.

很好的黄油,但必须是室温的。

And you slather it all over the skin of the chicken.

然后把它涂在鸡皮上。

Then you put it back in the refrigerator for at least two hours.

然后你把它放回冰箱至少两个小时。

Then right before your guests arrive, one hour before, you put that butter-slathered chicken into a 425-degree oven for one hour.

在客人到来之前,也就是一小时前,你把涂满黄油的鸡肉放进 425 度的烤箱里烤一小时。

It was the most delicious chicken.

这就是最美味的鸡肉。

And when I have friends over for dinner, I really like to open an appropriate bottle or two or three of wine.

当我请朋友来家里吃饭时,我真的喜欢开一瓶或两到三瓶酒。

We have a company called Martha Stewart Wine Company.

我们有一家公司叫玛莎·斯图尔特葡萄酒的公司。

You don't have to go anywhere, but to your computer or to your iPhone to order a case or two or three of wine that's chosen by me.

你不需要去任何地方,只要在你的电脑或 iPhone 上订购一箱或两箱或三箱由我挑选的葡萄酒。

You always have the right wine 'cause we make the suggestions what to serve with what.

你总能选对酒,因为我们会给你建议配什么酒。

And you're always going to be pouring the right wine for the right dish.

你总是得为正确的菜肴倒正确的酒。

I'm a vodka drinker if you can categorize me as any kind of drinker I really like to drink just a small vodka cocktail.

我喜欢喝伏特加,如果你能把我归入任何一种饮酒者的话,我真的喜欢喝一点伏特加鸡尾酒。

I never drink alone.

我从不一个人喝酒。

I do not pour myself a drink if I'm home alone.

我一个人在家的时候是不会给自己倒酒的。

I just don't open a bottle of wine. I don't light the candles.

我就是不会开一整瓶酒。我不点蜡烛。

I don't get into the bath and have lots of cocktails.

我不会在洗澡的时候喝很多鸡尾酒。

I don't do that kind of stuff.

我不做那种事。

But when friends come over, I'm having a nice vodka on the rocks with a slice of orange from my own greenhouse.

但是当朋友来的时候,我会喝一杯加冰块的伏特加,再加一片我自己温室里的橙子。

I have a citrus greenhouse. And we have really good oranges.

我有一个柑橘温室。我们有很好的橙子。

So a big thick slice of orange in that vodka and the vodka has to be really good.

所以在伏特加里放一大块厚厚的橘子,而且伏特加的品质必须非常好。

It has to be like the best Belvedere Vodka, Imperia Vodka from Russia.

它必须像最好的 Belvedere 伏特加,来自俄罗斯的 Imperia 伏特加。

Also, my daughter just introduced me to the lovely Greyhound vodka cocktail, which is just grapefruit juice freshly squeezed.

还有,我女儿刚给我介绍了可爱的 Greyhound 伏特加鸡尾酒,就是现榨葡萄柚汁。

If you add salted rim to the glass, it's called a Salty Dog.

如果你在杯边加盐,它就叫做 Salty Dog。

And that is also very delicious.

而且也很好吃。

It's almost like drinking a margarita, but it's with vodka.

就像喝玛格丽塔酒一样,只不过加了伏特加。

In my refrigerator, which you would be surprised, I have a great, big, professional glass door refrigerator.

在我的冰箱里——你会感到惊讶的是,我有一个很棒的专业大玻璃门冰箱。

But my refrigerator is pretty like bare, bare bones.

但我的冰箱几乎是空空如也。

Good Parmesan cheeses, cream cheese for the dog's pills, if they're on pills, really good organic milk, butter, very important to have lots of good butter, crème fraîche for omelets.

上好的帕尔马干酪,给狗吃的奶油干酪,是用上好的有机牛奶、黄油做的,有很多好的黄油是很重要的,还有煎蛋卷用的 crème fraîche。

It's so good folded into an omelet.

做成煎蛋卷太好吃了。

And I have fresh eggs from the chickens.

我还有刚下的鸡蛋。

And that saves me all the time.

这就节省了我的时间。

I also love to bake.

我也喜欢烘焙。

Just the other day I baked two, big, Sally Lunn babka bread.

就在前几天,我烤了两个大的,莎莉·伦的巴布卡面包。

A slice of that is light and fluffy.

每一片又轻薄又松软。

It's delicious, lightly toasted, and it makes it the best, the best breakfast bread pudding.

味道很好,稍微烤一下,这是最好的早餐面包布丁。

So that's pretty much what I like to eat in a day.

这就是我最爱的每日食谱。

And thank you so much for watching.

感谢大家的收看。